Thursday, January 5, 2012

a good thursday

It's Thursday. Yes, I had to visit Dr. Ashmore (a.k.a. the dreaded root canal professional) for the removal/replacement of medicinal stuffing in two teeth, and yes, I will have to do it again in three months, BUT...and it's a great BUT...I'm headed to Key West tonight!

Good-bye cold weather, hello warm paradise. Surrounded by the warm Atlantic breezes, the love of my life, and incredible Southern writers - how could it get any better? And throw in a scooter, oh my goodness, I will have died and gone to Margaritaville HEAVEN! It's amazing that - sometimes - you get exactly what you need at exactly the right moment.






3 comments:

  1. Tales from the road and six-toed cats to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the root canal stuff, but you will be rewarded in the southern warm breezes. I hope you have a fantastic trip.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete